Get control over required page readers
Readers is a Confluence plugin which allows you define intended Readers (users who have to or schould) read a desired page.
- As a page author or space administrator:
- Define required “Readers” for every page in your Confluence.
- Give them due date and optionally send them notification to the Confluence Notifications Centre.
- Track real-time who of them already read your page or not and be informed if they catched the due date or still waiting.
- Just select item “Readers” from the page menu and click on “Add readers”.
- As a standard user (“Reader”):
- Get notifications, which page you are required to read.
- All you have to do is read that required page. Your reading will be confirmed as soon as you visit the page.
- You can check the request as well. Just select item “Readers” from the page menu.